- Click Register on the top right menu and fill in the form.
- Do not forget to click “Author” by placing tick mark.
- Click Register.
- Login with the user and password.
- Click Make a Submission.
- Follow the submission steps as required in the OJS.
- Please include ALL the authors (name, affiliation, email) in the contributor list in the submission form.
- Use template provided in the top menu or download here
- The length of the article is between 6-10 pages.
Title is written with Times New Roman 14, Bold, capital letters, maximum 10 words in Indonesian language..
Name and Address
The author's name is written completely without academic title, accompanied by the name of his/her institution and email address. If the author of the article is more than one person, then the e-mail address listed is only for corresponding author.
Abstract is written in both Indonesian and English, consisting only one paragraph with a maximum 200 words. Abstract includes aim of paper, method and result.
Keywords are also written in both languages in 3-5 phrases. Keywords are chosen based on what are relevant in the paper/topic raised.
The introduction to conceptual articles comprises reference/context problem and a brief formulation of the main issues to be discussed. As for research-based articles, this section contains research problems, insights and problem-solving plans, research objectives, hopes for research results. The purpose of the research presented is in line with the results and conclusions of the study. This introduction ranges from 10-15% of the length of the article, and without subtitles. Introductions should present state of the art of article.
Method of research is especially imperative for research-based articles containing research design or design, research objectives (population, sample, informant, or research subject), instrument development techniques or data collection, data analysis techniques, and narrative. The proportion of the research method is 15-20% of the total length of the article.
Results and Discussion present a description of the results of the research itself. The description of the research results must be presented clearly according to the research method stated. This section comprises the highest proportion of article length.
Conclusion comprises the summary of research results and its implications.
Tables and Graphs
- Titles of tables, graphs, histograms, sketches, and images (photos) are numbered in sequence
- A brief but clear title with the units used should be displayed.
- The title of the illustration is written in Times New Roman font size of 10 points, 5 strokes from the left edge, the beginning of the word should be written in capital letters, with a distance of 1 space
- The table information is written in the lower left of the table using Times New Roman letters measuring 10 points 1- spaced.
- Decimal number in a table for Indonesian language is separated by commas (,) and for English a point (.) Is used.
- Images/Graphics should be created using Excel.
- The unit of measurement must use the International System
- Only contains references that are used in the article and written in alphabetical order following APA Style. The composition includes: author's name, publication year, paper title or textbook, journal name or publisher, and page.
- It is expected to be referred to as a reference for the last 10 years with a minimum proportion of primary libraries (journals) of 80%.
- Use the template provided.
- Refer to how to write a library with APA-style, and use Reference Application to make it easier to cite and produce bibliography like Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote.
Download template here.